The University Advising and Careers Counseling Office helps students make choices about their academic future and to prepare them for university education.
The University Advising and Careers Counseling Office:
Every year, the University Advising Office runs an Education Expo where students and parents get the opportunity to meet with representatives of local and foreign universities to discuss entrance requirements, scholarships, student life, and much more.
- Counsels students from Grade 8 onwards, guiding and helping them to make higher education and career choices according to their skills, talents, and interests
- Helps prepare students for higher education by running workshops and providing one-to-one counseling
- Processes university applications
- Liaises with university representatives
- Runs orientation sessions for parents and students
- Arranges presentations for parents and students by universities and professional academic bodies such as The British Council, Canadian High Commission, ACCA, University of Warwick, and Education USA
- Arranges visits for students of grades 9-12 to the University Pakistan
- Facilitates counsellor participation in foreign university visits and immersion programs
- Arranges internships and volunteer work placements with institutes such as Rising Institute for Special Children, Door of Awareness, Nur Leadership Programme at Fatima Memorial Medical College, WWF Pakistan, and SOS Village
- Processes applications for university summer schools
- Provides external examination information regarding O Levels, IGCSEs Advanced Placement, tACT, TOEFL, IELTS, SAT 1 and SAT subject tests